Bounsel is an all-in-one contract management platform powered by AI and Big Data. Our mission is to make contracts more connected, more intelligent and more human. Learn more.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, passionated and experienced Back-end Software Engineer to join our tech team. In this role, you’ll play an important part in making our cool SaaS platform highly usable and thoroughly enjoyable by writing an incredible, clean and large-scalable back-end code.
This is an excellent opportunity for a curious software engineer who wants to create great features that will take our SaaS to the next level and who’s eager to join a dynamic, fast-growing startup that fosters a fun, transparent and results-oriented culture.
What you will do
- Build modular event-driven micro-services using NestJS (and Python) for a large and scalable system.
- Build serverless functions and APIs using GraphQL.
- Implement automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows.
- Implement automated deployment using Google cloud, Gitlab, Kubernetes and Terraform, among others.
- Assure that our architecture is consistent with industry best practices including scalability, availability, maintainability and flexibility.
- Stay up-to-date with all recent developments in the Js/Ts and NestJS space.
- Keep an eye on security updates and issues found with Node.js and dependencies.
- Propose any upgrades and updates to keep up with modern security and development best practices.
- Support the product team in implementing user requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
- Proficient in English.
- Highly proficient with Typescript language.
- Highly proficient with NestJS framework, Node.js and its core principles.
Nice to have
- Experience with Graphql.
- Knowledge in Python, SQL, ElasticSearch, Docker, Kafka, Terraform, Kubernetes, cloud-based providers (GCloud) or CI.
- International exposure and startup experience.
Why work with us?
You will work directly with…
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org