1. Purpose and scope
Our Terms of Service and SaaS License of Use regulate the use of the Platform and the contracting of Bounsel Services that we offer you through the Website.
2. Access and use of the Website
As a User you can access our Website freely and without charge, but you must bear in mind that to enjoy Bounsel Services that we offer, first you must expressly accept the Terms of Service.
You are responsible for accessing, browsing and using the Website, and you agree to comply with any additional instructions we give you about the Website and its contents. In particular, you must not:
• Use the contents included on the Website for purposes or effects contrary to the law, morality, good customs or public order.
• Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have our express prior written consent.
• Use the contents and, in particular, the information obtained through the Website for advertising purposes.
• Provide us with any personal information or in relation with the use of and access to the Website that is false or has been unlawfully obtained.
3. Intellectual and industrial property rights
Bounsel is entitled to all intellectual and industrial property rights on the Website, including the domain name and all content available through the Website. Your access to or browsing of the Website does not imply any transfer, license or assignment of all or part of such rights by us to you, nor are you authorized to use or exploit such rights publicly.
It is strictly prohibited to delete or modify the (“copyright”) notice and any other identification or acknowledgment of exclusive ownership of Bounsel’s rights in relation to the Website or the protected content found on the Website.
You may not reproduce, distribute, publicly communicate, reuse, extract, post by mail, modify or in any way publicly use all or any part of the content included in the Website.
In the event that you submit or transmit any content protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, you must undertake to acquire in advance any and all authorizations, licenses or rights of use that may be necessary to ensure Bounsel’s peaceful use of such content.
4. Representations and Warranties
Bounsel manages the Website diligently and makes an effort to maintain complete and accurate information about all Bounsel Services we offer through updates. However, there might be some differences between the information provided on the Website and Bounsel Service we provide. Therefore, we invite you to regularly visit the Website and confirm the Bounsel Service we offer, which we will always provide in accordance with the Terms of Service.
In addition, for your peace of mind, we want you to know that Bounsel has adopted the appropriate technical measures to ensure the proper functioning of the Website and prevent the existence of viruses or computer programs that may cause you any damage.
However, as you know, computer security may fail and is subject to certain risks due to the activity of hackers and virus programmers. Therefore, although we strive to prevent such malware, and we are constantly updating our computer and system security, we cannot guarantee and are not liable for any damages you may suffer as a result of:
• Website service failures or interruptions.
• Viruses or computer programs or elements designed for cyber-attack or infiltration of your computer systems as a result of your access to the Website.
• The possible vulnerability of the Website and the security measures undertaken.
5. Links to other websites
On the Website, you may find links to other websites operated by third parties. Bounsel cannot control all the information or content provided by other websites; therefore we are not responsible for their quality and reliability.
The establishment of any kind of link by the Website to other third-party websites does not imply that there is any kind of relationship, collaboration or dependence between Bounsel and the person responsible for that website.
6. Duration and modification
7. Declaration of nullity
8. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction