a.– The Client shall provide all the necessary information to perform this Contract and, pay the agreed consideration in due time and form. The Client guarantees that all registration data is true, accurate, complete and up to date. Thus, the Client has an obligation to communicate to Bounsel any modification that may occur in these data.
c.– The Client is not obliged to notify Bounsel when a User leaves the Platform. The cancellation will not generate any right of refund in favor of the Client, so Bounsel will not refund any amount already paid. However the License Agreement acquired may be used by another User designated by the Client.
d.– When the Services are contracted by the Client acquiring a certain number of License Agreement (whose number will be specified during the contracting process), Bounsel will provide such number of Users. The Client is the only responsible before Bounsel for any actions or uses contrary to these Terms of Service that can be carried out by the Users or their Guests in relation to the Platform. In particular, the Client shall be liable to Bounsel, holding it harmless from any claim (judicial, extrajudicial, administrative or of any kind) resulting from the violation by one of its Users, or Guests added by them, of obligations in terms of intellectual property, industrial or publication of material that could be considered as inappropriate.
e.– Should this occur, Bounsel will contact the Client immediately, requiring them to remove inappropriate content from the Platform or content that may infringe third-party rights. This will constitute a severe material breach of contract and will allow Bounsel to terminate this Contract. However, Bounsel will not subjectively assess whether the content of Client documentation uploaded or generated on the Platform is appropriate or inappropriate. Bounsel offers a technological tool to improve document management processes, always assuming that Users will act diligently at all times.
f.– Bounsel authorizes the Client, on a non-exclusive basis and only during the time that their account remains active, to the reproduction, distribution and public communication (without making available) of the contents available on the Platform, only for the professional purposes outlined in these terms and never for commercial purposes.
g.– The documents generated by the Users in the Platform will be of the exclusive responsibility of the Client, exempting Bounsel from any damages or harm that these could cause, directly or indirectly, to third parties.
h.– The Client expressly authorizes Bounsel to access the documents that the Users upload or generate on the Platform to analyze their structure and treat such information to improve Bounsel Services. We expressly inform that Bounsel does not intend to treat personal or confidential information for its own purposes, but merely structural information of the Client’s contracts and documents to improve the capabilities and functionalities of the Bounsel Services itself, as well as to improve the user experience.
i.– The only permitted use of the Platform is for professional help and in accordance with the Terms of Service set forth herein, the Client agrees to:
• Not to use the legitimately permitted access to the Platform to compete directly or indirectly with the Services offered by Bounsel.
• Not to use the SaaS data and processes for procedures that are not intended for the specifically contracted use, i.e. document management. In particular, any copying (including backup copies), distribution or modification (including the correction of errors and the creation of successive versions) of the SaaS, or any of its elements, in whole or in part and, in particular, when these acts are carried out for one’s benefit or the benefit of third parties, shall be prohibited.
• Not to use or link the SaaS in activities contrary to law, morality and public order. Thus, the Client (Licensee) agrees not to use the SaaS for purposes or effects that are unlawful, prohibited, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, exempting Bounsel from any liability that may arise therefrom.
• Not to translate, adapt, fix the SaaS, nor otherwise transform or modify it in any way without Bounsel’s express prior written permission. Likewise, the Client (Licensee) may not incorporate the SaaS with other product(s), software applications or computer programs, except in relation to integrations via API or webhooks expressly accepted and admitted by the SaaS itself in which the Platform consists according to the contracted Service Plan.
• Not to circumvent, disable, interfere with or remove any of the SaaS functionalities and, particularly, those relating to its security or imposing limitations on its use.
• Not to subject the SaaS or any of its elements to activities that lead, directly or indirectly to its decompilation; that imply its subjection to operations of a reverse nature to those that determined its assembly or that, ultimately, constitute or may constitute operations of backward or reverse engineering, decompilation or disassembly.
• Not to use the SaaS or any of its integral elements to develop time-sharing operations, to become an application service provider (ASP) to the extent that they are intended to enable third parties to access to the SaaS or any of its components, through rental operations, administrative services or any other similar operations.
• Not to remove or modify any of the trademarks, logos, copyrights, notices or other proprietary notices on the SaaS without the express prior written permission of Bounsel.