Bounsel is very proud to announce that we have joined the United Nations Global Compact.
Bounsel has joined forces with numerous companies worldwide and is committed to responsible business actions to create the world we want: a more humane, dynamic and sustainable world.
“Social impact is in our DNA. Bounsel has a strong vocation to generate a positive impact on the environment. We want to contribute to a fairer, more humane, sustainable and dynamic world, and we believe that the Sustainable Development Goals are the key to achieving this”. – Says our CEO, Pilar Prados
Joining the Global Compact means that Bounsel commits to align its operations with Ten Universally Accepted Principles in the areas of human rights, labour standards, environment and anti-corruption, and to take action in support of the United Nations goals currently embodied in the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
In particular, Bounsel’s activity is aligned with the following Sustainable Development Goals:
- Objective 17.6: Improve cooperation in technology and innovation. To do this, we forge partnerships aligned with our mission, principles and values, focusing on technological innovation for the benefit of people and the planet.
- Objective 16.3: Ensure equal access to justice for all. At Bounsel we want to make contracts and legal procedures simple, intuitive, accessible and humane, to guarantee the fundamental right of access to justice and the protection of all people.
- Objective 5.5: Ensure women’s full and effective participation at all decision-making levels. We promote gender equality and women’s empowerment with the aim of ensuring equal leadership opportunities, and demonstrating the importance of women’s role in the development and management of new businesses.
- Objective 9.5: Enhance and improve technological capabilities and the promotion of innovation. We aim to make contracts more connected, making processes more dynamic and efficient. We are looking for a transversal innovation that reaches all areas and all people.
- Objective 12.2: Achieve sustainable management and efficient use of natural resources. Our aim is to promote smart and sustainable contract management. Our collaborative digital platform allows you to work efficiently, reducing paper waste.
Launched in 2000, the UN Global Compact is the world’s largest corporate sustainability initiative. There are currently more than 13,500 member organisations in over 165 countries and 68 local networks.
In Spain, more than 1,590 organisations have joined the Spanish Global Compact Network, making it the Local Network with the largest number of adhering entities and, therefore, the most important in the world.
And you, do you want to be part of the change? Visit our impact page to find out more.